Breaking Tata Sky+ Transfer HD box updated as Tata Sky+ HD in the website

• Thread starter Raser
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 6,045

Raser

Reaction score
Hello guys!!!

Sad news for Transfer users as Transfer feature removed from Tata Sky website & officially made it has a "HD viewing with simultaneous recording"

Pictures from the website below :

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1898.png

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1900.jpg

Old Transfer Box image with transfer feature :
Note : This image is just for comparison.

IMG_1763.jpg

Last edited:
So it means they are discontinuing Transfer box and relaunching older HD+ box???

Here is a image from me:

tataskyplustransfer_setupbox.png

So it means they are discontinuing Transfer box and relaunching older HD+ box???
No. It is same transfer box but since the Transfer feature was a big failure they withdrawn the service and renamed the box.

New box launch is on the way. In total Transfer box users were made guinea pig!

Now hope they will be kind enough to provide some extra discount for Transfer box users to upgrade into upcoming new box.

Its too expensive as an HD DVR with only 500 GB internal space. The unique feature discontinued so the price should be between 6 to 7k..

Last edited:
Here is a image from me:

No. It is same transfer box but since the Transfer feature was a big failure they withdrawn the service and renamed the box.

New box launch is on the way. In total Transfer box users were made guinea pig!

Now hope they will be kind enough to provide some extra discount for Transfer box users to upgrade into upcoming new box.
I'll upgrade to the new box no matter they provide discount or not. I'm just fed up with the Transfer box and its EVDO UI. :mad:

But the new box should come with built-in HDD so we can watch one and record other channel, otherwise I'll stay with the Transfer box. :cautious:

^^ But it comes with 3 tuners so you can watch and record 3 channels at same time. Also it comes with Web apps.
Yea this a great feature too & also Web apps turning TV into smart. The one which I like the most is the 3 Tuner recording but I hope they introduce a new feature to replace the transfer function or bring more apps and then give a very good offer for existing transfer users to upgrade to the new box equivalent to this transfer box plus more in features (like a futuristic box) whenever it comes out. If that happens it would be awesome for me!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock