Breaking Tata Sky+ Transfer HD box updated as Tata Sky+ HD in the website

• Thread starter Raser
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 6,077
This msg from tatasky now confirmed that existing transfer user will also not get transfer feature.

I noticed one thing which I want to share is that before they update transfer box to Tatasky+ HD they have never mentioned 3 Tuner recording either in the website nor CC or technician know even till date but now suddenly they started highlighting that 3 Tuner recording feature. Plus their new interface for transfer is till not made public & not even highlighted or have pictures of it officially & also these technician have no idea about it while installing transfer box but they still update the software it during installing new ones coz of the old interface.

Transfer thing never ever worked for me. too slow and disconnects middle of transfer. useless

I'm in the middle of asking for new box since current 3 months old box seems falty. having few troubles with it. wonder if i can ask for this upcoming box instead

wonder if i can ask for this upcoming box instead
There would be upgrade offers for existing customers. But let the box launch first. We have no official confirmations about new box yet. Just guessing and speculation based on discontinuation of Transfer feature.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock