Tata Sky Ultra High Definition 4 K Pre- Launch Offer

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 8,849

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Tata Sky Ultra High Definition 4 K Pre-Launch Offer (‘Offer’) is a promotional pre-launch scheme which is offered by Tata Sky Limited (‘Tata Sky’) to all persons
(‘Prospective 4 K Subscribers’) residing in India.

Under this Offer all Prospective 4 K Subscribers get an opportunity to avail a 4 K Tata Sky Connection by pre-booking 4 K Tata Sky Connection which comprises of
Tata Sky hardware including the Tata Sky 4 K Ultra High Definition Digicomp (as defined below) prior to its actual scheduled launch if the 4 K Tata Sky Connection by Tata
Sky.

Existing Subscribers: Existing subscribers of Tata Sky who wish to upgrade their connection from
Standard Definition Connection or High Definition Connection to Ultra High Definition (4K) Connection
(‘4 K Tata Sky Connection’).

This upgrade option is also available to Existing Subscribers who have opted for MultiTV Subscription.

Further, if the Existing Subscribers are subscribers of HD PVR
Connection, then such a subscriber can avail this Offer by opting for MultiTV Subscription.

New Prospective Subscribers: Prospective subscribers who are currently not subscribers of Tata Sky however would like to become subscribers of Tata Sky by availing this Offer.

Prospective 4 K Subscribers shall mean either of the following persons and specifically excludes persons that fall within the category mentioned in E (1) of the General
Terms: The Offer is valid from January 9, 2015 to January _,
2015 (both dates inclusive).

Existing Subscribers: Activation Fee of Rs. 5,900 towards Activation Charges for activation of Service
through each of the Digicomp.

In the event, the Existing Subscriber has subscribed to MultiTV
Subscription, then that Existing Subscriber must also pay an additional sum of Rs. 200/- per month towards MultiTV Subscription Fee.

The Existing Subscribers shall have the option to make this payment by either:

New Prospective Subscribers: Activation Fee of Rs. 6,400 towards Activation Charges for activation of
Service through each of the Digicomp.

The New Prospective Subscribers shall have the option to make this payment by either

Using a credit card provided the existing credit card has the sufficient available balance; or
Payment of cash to the representative of Tata Sky at the time of delivery once the Tata Sky
hardware is delivered and installed at the Addres of the New Prospective Subscribers.

http://www.tatasky.com/wps/portal/TataSky/footerpages/conditions/!ut/p/a1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOJ9_A0MjLwsDLz8DQJNDRyNjMzDAoP9jZ1dDIAKIlEUBLu4Gjh6h3n6mQd7GLlaGlGm38yYOP0GOICjASH94fpRaEowfYBXAciJYAV43FCQGxoaYZDpCQB0EmYg/?1dmy&urile=wcm%3apath%3a%2Ftatasky_beta_contentlibrary%2Ftatasky%2Fterms%2Band%2Bconditions%2Ftata%2Bsky%2Bultra%2Bhigh%2Bdefinition%2B4%2Bk%2Bpre-launch%2Boffer%2Ftata%2Bsky%2Bultra%2Bhigh%2Bdefinition%2B4%2Bk%2Bpre-launch%2Boffer

This is marketing gimmick.

Stb price will fall in coming days.

So no chances of price hike in stb after this pre- launch offer

RE: Tata Sky Ultra High Definition 4 K Pre-Launch Offer

I Just Enquired About New Tata Sky 4K UHD Connection From Hosur Dealer Valarpirai DTH Services (Main Dealer),

He Asking Me To Book Now, And Will Tell You Once The Box Came And Will Install It, And Says He Don't Know Turn Around Time Too! And No One Booked 4K STB In My Area As Of Now - He Said

Vadirocks said:
I Just Enquired About New Tata Sky 4K UHD Connection From Hosur Dealer Valarpirai DTH Services (Main Dealer),

He Asking Me To Book Now, And Will Tell You Once The Box Came And Will Install It, And Says He Don't Know Turn Around Time Too! And No One Booked 4K As Of Now - He Said
Vadi bro, correct your last comment,
No one booked in your area,
Not in all India.
Becoz 7 of my friend already booked.

RE: Tata Sky Ultra High Definition 4 K Pre-
Launch Offer

Gssran said:
Vadi bro, correct your last comment,
No one booked in your area,
Not in all India.
Becoz 7 of my friend already booked.

Read Properly Bro! How Can Other Area People Can Book From Him?

It's From My Area Only!

Launch Offer

Even Testing Itself Doesn't Started For 4K UHD Channel From Tata Sky End

Vadirocks said:

Even before D2h started Testing, Tata Sky had started testing 4K with Test 4K Service channel on TP

Vadirocks said:

:no:no They have tested a service and it will be replaced by SS UHD Channel :k

Launch Offer

Sanjeev said:
:no:no They have tested a service and it will be replaced by SS UHD Channel :k

Are You Sure? Does It Posted In Our Forum?

I Don't Think They Have Started Please Cross Check

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock