Seeking Help Tata Sky Update loop issue

Pritish Kumar

Reaction score
Guys, this morning when I turned on the TV i saw my Tata Sky was updating software but after it reaches 69% it stops for some seconds and again starts from zero, it's been 30 mins it is still doing the same thing.
What should I do?
Also every time it restarts the download the first digit in the top left increases by 1
Also when it is stuck in 69% the digits are always same except for the first ones like "0x-1073-11D4-20"
rOc3zVI.jpg

s3MHMDn.jpg

Is that HD set top box? Disconnect antenna cable and if it boots do a factory data reset. If this doesn't work then try manual or forced update:
  1. Turn off the set-top box from the power source.
  2. Switch On the STB from the power source
  3. When you see ‘Please Wait Initialising’ screen press Back, Back followed by 2, 4, 6, 5 or 2, 4, 8, 5, buttons on remote in the same sequence.
  4. Press the ‘select’ button on the remote without changing any values.
If this too doesn't work then you have to request a technician visit and probably box will need replacement.

Is that HD set top box? Disconnect antenna cable and if it boots do a factory data reset. If this doesn't work then try manual or forced update:
  1. Turn off the set-top box from the power source.
  2. Switch On the STB from the power source
  3. When you see ‘Please Wait Initialising’ screen press Back, Back followed by 2, 4, 6, 5 or 2, 4, 8, 5, buttons on remote in the same sequence.
  4. Press the ‘select’ button on the remote without changing any values.
If this too doesn't work then you have to request a technician visit and probably box will need replacement.
Yes, I restarted the box and it worked, then I also did Manual Update it completed but the Release version is still 305.
It was showing IDLE in the 'Software Download', now it's showing 'aborted'

Yes, I restarted the box and it worked, then I also did Manual Update it completed but the Release version is still 305.
It was showing IDLE in the 'Software Download', now it's showing 'aborted'
iam also have a same problem like IDLE in the 'Software Download', now it's showing 'aborted'
but my box is 100% complete updated

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock