Tata sky user please check this

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 12,661

SUNIEL

Banned
Reaction score
Go to manual setting [pressing 0 and 1 in setting menu] then choose tp Signal TSX 2 and save setting. There are some signal. Can any expert explain it.
[attachment=2010][attachment=2011]

No signal quality only strength.

Sbhopale said:
Dr.Siva said:
Bapun Raz said:
No signal quality only strength.

may be due to Problem in Elevation :huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

but i receive full strength of tata sky. 85% in fta.

this is For TS INSAT 4A....

the Present Signal is From GSAT 10...... I think so.......

that is the reason I think so...... :huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

The one thing is very important that at bottom it shows name "tata sky". When ever you scan any other dth like dish tv using tata sky stb it shows "dish tv" instead of tata sky. Snap of this i will post tomorrow.

Sbhopale said:
The one thing is very important that at bottom it shows name "tata sky". When ever you scan any other dth like dish tv using tata sky stb it shows "dish tv" instead of tata sky. Snap of this i will post tomorrow.

u r Right Bro.....

I think ISRO handovered the GSAT 10 Transponders to TS.....

:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

Sbhopale bro, the satellite TSX-2 is there from a long time in Tata Sky as i have checked and saw it in 2010 also.

Bapun Raz said:
Sbhopale bro, the satellite TSX-2 is there from a long time in Tata Sky as i have checked and saw it in 2010 also.

but problem is here now when i select this tp as home tp , i am able to see all channels. Before this it not happen. Try it. [attachment=2012]

Before we are able to select only IN4A 13 Or 41 but now when i select TSX 2 and back to signal test... [attachment=2013]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock