Tata Sky Using Nat Geo People Downscaled HD Feed

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Just checked now that Tata Sky has replaced Nat Geo People SD channel with downscaled feed of its HD channel.

When Tata Sky added the channel, it was original SD feed with black bars on top and bottom and the logo was big.

But now Tata Sky is using downscaled HD feed for it. The logo is small and the program name and info is also small.

They(broadcaster) have replaced Nat Geo People HD with Downscaled Version..

I think Nat Geo has stopped the separate SD feed and asking all DTH to replace SD feed with downscaled HD feed similar to what Comedy Central did in past.

Street Food on NAT Geo People HD..
9f0dbd2921e45007f343d31c1014d731.jpg

Street Food on Downscaled HD Feed on Nat Geo People SD..
2fd45e05f96785931f2cd42cf51bec40.jpg

I also noticed that when Tata Sky added previous normal SD feed of Nat Geo People, it was a little bit blurred or smooth but now since when they have replaced it with downscaled HD feed, the PQ is awesome with great sharpness.

Guys this is not the downscaled HD feed but the 16:9 version of the SD feed. HD feed of Nat Geo People has :HD logo, which is not present in the feed being shown on TS. So this can only be a 16:9 SD feed rather than downscaled HD. :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock