tata sky,videocon d2h and airtel digital tv should change these rules

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 14,490

dino29

Reaction score
Firstly videocon d2h charges Rs 10 as reumption fees if ur account is suspended and after sometime u recharge. Tata Sky charges Rs 10 for the same and airtel charges Rs 20.
This rule should be abolished as soon as possible

Second thing is that tata sky has a great policy that even if u do not recharge ur account for longer periods, say 1 year then tata sky wont b calling u saying that we need to take our dish, stb and other equipment back but in videocon d2h and airtel , this rule is not followed and they call u to take their equipment back if u dod not recharge for 6 months in airtel and 3 months in videocon

Videocon and airtel should abolish this rule

Lastly, in tata sky the customer can close or open secondary stb any number of times and for any period of time. this gives immense benfit to the customer as he can close the secondary stb when it is not being used.
In videocon u can only close stb once an year and in airtel once in 6 months that too for a perios of 90 days.

Videocon and airtel should implement the policy which tata sky follows

Write to ur respective operator so that when we demand these policies can b changed by the concerned operator

Firstly videocon d2h charges Rs 10 as reumption fees if ur account is suspended and after sometime u recharge. Tata Sky charges Rs 10 for the same and airtel charges Rs 20.
This rule should be abolished as soon as possible.
If you are fined everywhere for doing things late,then why it shouldn't be implemented in dthrecharge.Bhai"unke business pe laat na maro".
Second thing is that tata sky has a great policy that even if u do not recharge ur account for longer periods, say 1 year then tata sky wont b calling u saying that we need to take our dish, stb and other equipment back but in videocon d2h and airtel , this rule is not followed and they call u to take their equipment back if u dod not recharge for 6 months in airtel and 3 months in videocon
Who told this. Can't say about d2h.Airtel doesn't take back dish,stb for non-recharge.They give double benefit to 90+days deactivate customers:p:p
Lastly, in tata sky the customer can close or open secondary stb any number of times and for any period of time. this gives immense benfit to the customer as he can close the secondary stb when it is not being used.
In videocon u can only close stb once an year and in airtel once in 6 months that too for a perios of 90 days.
This is your complementary post for tatasky.Others have reported that they have problem in opening/closing secondary stb.

mr. pinku, just dont recharge for 6 monthjs in airtel, by the end of 6th month u will get a call saying that if u r not recharging we will take back stb, dish and all other equipments

dino29 said:
mr. pinku, just dont recharge for 6 monthjs in airtel, by the end of 6th month u will get a call saying that if u r not recharging we will take back stb, dish and all other equipments

Mr. Dino i haven't recharged for more than 1 year.Still they aren't asking for stb,dish.That's why i have replied here.

then u r surely lying. anyone can call cust care and ask the policy

dino29 said:
then u r surely lying. anyone can call cust care and ask the policy

Why i am lying?:p
Why you try to generalise everything what happens with you.You are the unlucky one.:lol:lol

Dish,stb are their property.They can take it.But they don't take.

i haven't recharged d2h for more than 9 months.Still they aren't asking for stb,dish.....

my 2 friends not recharge v d2h more than 1 year. they did not get any call,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock