• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

Tata Sky vs Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhiaot

Registered
Joined
9 Apr 2016
Messages
23
Reaction score
13
It seems that Tata Sky is playing like Germany and Airtel is like Andora. No competition. Where is SAB HD Airtel? By migrating to Tata Sky I have done best job in my life. I am getting HBO HD In the pack. But Airtel you are charging 99 rs. Shame shame shame. And picture quality is far far better than Airtel. Long live Tata Sky. You know India better than others.
 

Suvir

Banned
Joined
5 Sep 2016
Messages
73
Reaction score
47
in airtel
max hd rs.225 containig all popular hd channels

what about tatasky?
 

SUPERDTH

Contributor
Joined
20 Nov 2015
Messages
490
Reaction score
234
I m also planning to shift in Tata Sky by end of this year
 

Drake

Contributor
Joined
28 Sep 2015
Messages
605
Reaction score
457
Abhiaot said:
It seems that Tata Sky is playing like Germany and Airtel is like Andora. No competition. Where is SAB HD Airtel? By migrating to Tata Sky I have done best job in my life. I am getting HBO HD In the pack. But Airtel you are charging 99 rs. Shame shame shame. And picture quality is far far better than Airtel. Long live Tata Sky. You know India better than others.

If you like TataSky and satisfied with its services and pricing policy then Good for You. You really don't have to come here and create a Useless thread to prove anything. All Dream DTH members here knows about the Pros and Cons of all DTH Brands and there is a reason behind what we choose.
 

Gobinaath

Contributor
Joined
5 Jan 2015
Messages
22,903
Reaction score
30,919
Drake said:
If you like TataSky and satisfied with its services and pricing policy then Good for You. You really don't have to come here and create a Useless thread to prove anything. All Dream DTH members here knows about the Pros and Cons of all DTH Brands and there is a reason behind what we choose.

Absolutly bro :tup:) ..
 

Mohan Rajmanu

Registered
Joined
20 Aug 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Tatasky gives all hd package for only 175,just only 5hd channel s nt coming because I nt subscribe to North religious pack
 

Jp2211

Registered
Joined
23 Mar 2016
Messages
208
Reaction score
215
Mohan Rajmanu said:
Tatasky gives all hd package for only 175,just only 5hd channel s nt coming because I nt subscribe to North religious pack

Only 175???
You should have the base pack to watch all hd channels....;)
 

sinha.sandy

Registered
Joined
20 Jan 2016
Messages
49
Reaction score
8
Jp2211 said:
Only 175???
You should have the base pack to watch all hd channels....;)
Yes, overall tatasky is very expensive as compared to airtel. And the pq of HD channels in airtel DTH is un matched. Airtel DTH is awesome in pq and aq. Pricing is also justified. Tatasky charges almost double for the same channels and u have to pay for sd channels also to watch the same HD channels. I am good with airtel and those who want to migrate, please do so but do not curse airtel for ur move here. Sayo naara
 

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Joined
5 Oct 2015
Messages
7,320
Reaction score
8,837
This user "Abhiaot" intentionally defaming our Adtv dth ... its not helathy for forum!! U may like it or lump it...but you don't have any right to create a such a bogus thread to defame airtel.
I want to ask few qstn about ur so called best dth!!
just need a comparison!!
I need all sports HD , all English movie HD, all Hindi GEC HD, English GEC HD, all Hindi Movie HD and few infotainment HD channel...
minimum how Much I've to spent?
(Forget about Jingalala offer)
for airtel I am spending ₹99+225=₹324.
if Tata provide all of my requirements below ₹324 I will immediately change my dth.
 

Gobinaath

Contributor
Joined
5 Jan 2015
Messages
22,903
Reaction score
30,919
Optimus_Prime said:
I want to ask few qstn about ur so called best dth!!
just need a comparison!!
I need all sports HD , all English movie HD, all Hindi GEC HD, English GEC HD, all Hindi Movie HD and few infotainment HD channel...
minimum how Much I've to spent?
(Forget about Jingalala offer)
for airtel I am spending ₹99+225=₹324.
if Tata provide all of my requirements below ₹324 I will immediately change my dth.

No chance in dream itself :) ..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock