Tata Sky vs Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhiaot

Reaction score
It seems that Tata Sky is playing like Germany and Airtel is like Andora. No competition. Where is SAB HD Airtel? By migrating to Tata Sky I have done best job in my life. I am getting HBO HD In the pack. But Airtel you are charging 99 rs. Shame shame shame. And picture quality is far far better than Airtel. Long live Tata Sky. You know India better than others.

in airtel
max hd rs.225 containig all popular hd channels

what about tatasky?

I m also planning to shift in Tata Sky by end of this year

Abhiaot said:
It seems that Tata Sky is playing like Germany and Airtel is like Andora. No competition. Where is SAB HD Airtel? By migrating to Tata Sky I have done best job in my life. I am getting HBO HD In the pack. But Airtel you are charging 99 rs. Shame shame shame. And picture quality is far far better than Airtel. Long live Tata Sky. You know India better than others.

If you like TataSky and satisfied with its services and pricing policy then Good for You. You really don't have to come here and create a Useless thread to prove anything. All Dream DTH members here knows about the Pros and Cons of all DTH Brands and there is a reason behind what we choose.

Drake said:
If you like TataSky and satisfied with its services and pricing policy then Good for You. You really don't have to come here and create a Useless thread to prove anything. All Dream DTH members here knows about the Pros and Cons of all DTH Brands and there is a reason behind what we choose.

Absolutly bro :tup:) ..

Tatasky gives all hd package for only 175,just only 5hd channel s nt coming because I nt subscribe to North religious pack

Mohan Rajmanu said:
Tatasky gives all hd package for only 175,just only 5hd channel s nt coming because I nt subscribe to North religious pack

Only 175???
You should have the base pack to watch all hd channels....;)

Jp2211 said:
Only 175???
You should have the base pack to watch all hd channels....;)
Yes, overall tatasky is very expensive as compared to airtel. And the pq of HD channels in airtel DTH is un matched. Airtel DTH is awesome in pq and aq. Pricing is also justified. Tatasky charges almost double for the same channels and u have to pay for sd channels also to watch the same HD channels. I am good with airtel and those who want to migrate, please do so but do not curse airtel for ur move here. Sayo naara

This user "Abhiaot" intentionally defaming our Adtv dth ... its not helathy for forum!! U may like it or lump it...but you don't have any right to create a such a bogus thread to defame airtel.
I want to ask few qstn about ur so called best dth!!
just need a comparison!!
I need all sports HD , all English movie HD, all Hindi GEC HD, English GEC HD, all Hindi Movie HD and few infotainment HD channel...
minimum how Much I've to spent?
(Forget about Jingalala offer)
for airtel I am spending ₹99+225=₹324.
if Tata provide all of my requirements below ₹324 I will immediately change my dth.

Optimus_Prime said:
I want to ask few qstn about ur so called best dth!!
just need a comparison!!
I need all sports HD , all English movie HD, all Hindi GEC HD, English GEC HD, all Hindi Movie HD and few infotainment HD channel...
minimum how Much I've to spent?
(Forget about Jingalala offer)
for airtel I am spending ₹99+225=₹324.
if Tata provide all of my requirements below ₹324 I will immediately change my dth.

No chance in dream itself :) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock