• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,182
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbvgh

Reaction score
(Inside info)
My relative works in tata sky. Tata sky will not add new ETV channels till july. I am switching to another dth.

Note to mods: Are you serious? Deleting the thread coz it lacks source? If it had no source, all u need to do is 'think'. Why in the black hell, would tata sky make official announcement about not including a channel. They are not id*ots.
You believe what you want to believe. Nothing can change your opinion. Stop assuming things & messing others contributions.

We are not here favouring or unfavouring any DTH. Neither we are telling to ddf members about future addition nor about removals without source

If Tatasky or any DTH not going to add any channels then what we can do?? We are not giving any false promises from the behalf of any DTH that stay with this and that DTH, don't change your Dth, wait channel will be added soon

Rules are Rules and those are equal for each and every member including mods, SMODs and Administrators.

Banned!!

Yes foolish guy. The rules are equal for all. I like Wewake bro's personality & style of saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock