Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

I'm really frustrated by what Tata Sky is trying to do here. They are well aware that they will have to ultimately implement the TRAI's tariff orders since most of the cable and DTH operators have started to implement it. I don't think the court will overrule such a big exercise at the behest of Tata Sky.
I guess their only intent is to loot as much money as possible from it's customers by delaying the implementation.

“A large number of complaints (are) being received by the Authority from subscribers of Tata Sky,” the regulator said in a letter to Tata Sky dated January 15. “The subscribers are complaining that Tata Sky has not made any provision in its system to obtain the choice of subscribers as per the new regulatory framework,” it said in the note.

Viewers have also pointed out that the customer care centre of Tata Sky as well as the ticker running on Tata Sky platform channels are misleading the subscribers by stating that Trai has extended the date of implementation of the new framework, the regulator said adding that this information is patently false.

Trai ticks off Tata Sky for lack of customer support on new regulations

“A large number of complaints (are) being received by the Authority from subscribers of Tata Sky,” the regulator said in a letter to Tata Sky dated January 15. “The subscribers are complaining that Tata Sky has not made any provision in its system to obtain the choice of subscribers as per the new regulatory framework,” it said in the note.

Viewers have also pointed out that the customer care centre of Tata Sky as well as the ticker running on Tata Sky platform channels are misleading the subscribers by stating that Trai has extended the date of implementation of the new framework, the regulator said adding that this information is patently false.

Trai ticks off Tata Sky for lack of customer support on new regulations

Guys lets all TS users tweet to TRAI regading this. Also tag Tata Sky in the tweet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock