Tata Sky woos South Indian customers with 3 new TVCs

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Reinforcing the signature promise of superior offerings for viewers, Tata Sky has launched thre
separate campaigns for Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh & Telengana.

Tata Sky, the Direct-To-Home service provider in the country has roped in superstars Sudeep and Mahesh Babu for its Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh campaigns.

The three campaigns are positioned as Tata Sky’s attempt to strengthen the southern markets.

The Tamil Nadu campaign is aimed at further solidifying its place in the state’s growin DTH market.

The new multimedia advertising campaign talks to Tamil customers who usually make a purchase decision after careful evaluation.

Conceptualised by Ogilvy & Mather, the Tamil Nadu film opens with a lady who has com for shopping is getting her purchases after payment.

A sales man tries to catch he attention and gives her a form with her and informs her that there are lot of benefits and asks the lady to sign.

But the lady says in the form it is given that an individual will get a discount on his or her child’s birthday and remarks, “My daughter’s birthday is on
February 29, then how can she avail the offer?”

A voice over comments that Tata Sk provides professional customer service, super picture quality and an offering of one’s favorite Tamil channels and so it the preferred choice when choosing a set top box.

I guess Lalita-ji,Hema-ji and all the other uncompromising celebrities have new friends.”

Read MORE at : Tata Sky woos South Indian customers with 3 new TVCs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock