Tata Sky World Screen HD - Free Preview for HD, HD-PVR and Transfer box Subscribers from 9th March to 15th March

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 3,583
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score
Tata Sky World Screen HD - Free Preview for HD, HD-PVR and Transfer box Subscribers.

This service provides, Blockbuster movies in different languages (Korean, Italian, Flemish, Israeli, and much more) with English sub-titles. Also Exclusive TV Shows from Monday to Friday, with a binge watch over the weekends.

During this exclusive preview for HD, HD-PVR and Transfer box subscribers we will show a glimpse of this service with 1-2 movies and one episode of few TV shows with repeats in cycle.

Only HD box subscribers can experience this service on channel number 200.

Sir this is a preview period and is available for you on app. On your box it will be available for you on #201 from 16th March at Rs 75pm.

Start date os the service is on 9th March 2018.

Valid till 15th March 2018.

On 9th March 2018 you will be able to view the Tata Sky World Screen HD services on this channel.

On channel number 200 from 9th of March itself subscription will be change.

On 15th of March 2018 you are able to view the QYOU services.

aDOe4NO.jpg

@Sagar Bro, what'll happen to Qyou HD (LCN: 200). Will it not be available from 9th to 15th March?

Is this channel on LCN 200 or LCN 201 ??? and whay happens to QYOU HD ??? Sometimes CC is so confusing.

@Sagar Bro, what'll happen to Qyou HD (LCN: 200). Will it not be available from 9th to 15th March?
Yes bro. I had asked them they said QYou channel will not available in that period.

But I feel , Woh sirf haan me haa mila rahe thhe (he just was satisfying my question).

Then from 16th march QYOU SD wont be available as the new service will be on that LCN. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock