Seeking Help Tata sky binge related queries

Ukj052020

Reaction score
So if I buy a new tata sky connection I would get Amazon fire stick free with Tata sky binge service of 30 days trial and Amazon prime membership for 3 months free
Now after post trial is it possible to deactivate the binge service temporarily for some months then again activate it in any random month by paying 299rs
And also in the period of deactivation do I have to pay for the charge from my tata sky account
Plz help someone....

So if I buy a new tata sky connection I would get Amazon fire stick free with Tata sky binge service of 30 days trial and Amazon prime membership for 3 months free
Now after post trial is it possible to deactivate the binge service temporarily for some months then again activate it in any random month by paying 299rs
And also in the period of deactivation do I have to pay for the charge from my tata sky account
Plz help someone....
No one replied till now.. Anyways here is my reply.. You need to recharge it every month if you do not recharge they will take it back after 15 days. Binge recharge amount is 299 now and now they have included Sony live , zee 5..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock