DDF Exclusive Tata Sky's Cheap Tactics On Twitter In Sony Row?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 10,232

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes guys. It seems Tata Sky has acquired many fake followers on Twitter and they might be getting paid to post tweets against Sony. Tata Sky has not yet renewed contract with Sony yet for whom they earn many subscribers. Seriously disgusting if it is true!

They have not been like this before. Still in shock who taking recent decisions. I don't think healthy and honest minded companies like Tata Sky can do such things!

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

There are hundreds and thousands of such tweets flowing on twitter now!

Last edited:
Really Disgusting from TS.... They are currently Premium DTH in Industry..

If they doing like this... TS ke karab din aa chuke hai..

They lost lots of customers like currently Dishtv losts their customers

First time hating Tata sky :mad: causing lot of trouble to its viewers.

I referred Tata sky to my cousin, they bought it as per my suggestion. He is currently abroad carrying RMN with him, all of sudden this happened and his parents are unable to watch Sony channels. He is unable to call those missed call number or get to customer care numbers. He could finally get the channels activated after 2 days by contacting customer care on chat after waiting for close to 45 minutes :tears:

Now I feel very bad for having suggested Tata Sky to him, TS you are losing trust of loyal customers.

Last edited:
Both Sony and Tata Sky buying paid tweets to attack each other.

Seems both hired the same PR Influencers :p
Or this entire gang may be Sony trolls only. Look they are not attacking Sony. They are saying thanks TS for showing popular Sony channels. They are also praising Sony assets like UCL, KBC, Indian idol. What I feel is that all Sony trolls have been told to reduce their attack as negotiations are going on. So they are being friendly to TataSky. It's just my understanding. Don't know for sure what's going on.

Perhaps tata sky forgot,

Fake tweets wont give them real subscribers and money, LOL

Rather it will tarnish their image further, if they don't add those channels back, no one stop TS losing its subscriber base.

JIO has yet to be launched and TS has already lost it, I can't imagine what happens to TS the day it launches

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock