DDF Exclusive Tata Sky's New UI

I haven't yet recd. the update, il try to do this manually. But I was hoping they fix one more Audio issue. I have a Sony Bravia and my STB is configured on Dolby Digital Plus. But some times when I switch to HD channels with Dolby Audio, the Audio has jerks, receiving, then cutting off, then again receiving followed by the cutoff. This is only resolved if I switch to an SD channel and then back to that HD channel. Does anyone else face the same issue?

I haven't yet recd. the update, il try to do this manually. But I was hoping they fix one more Audio issue. I have a Sony Bravia and my STB is configured on Dolby Digital Plus. But some times when I switch to HD channels with Dolby Audio, the Audio has jerks, receiving, then cutting off, then again receiving followed by the cutoff. This is only resolved if I switch to an SD channel and then back to that HD channel. Does anyone else face the same issue?
Yes, I also face this problem,despite fiddling with settings a lot,there is no solution in sight.

New user interface looks like android tv. Also Dolby like sound quality in sd channels.
If you are subscribed to HD pack then SD channels are skipped during channel change which are not subscribed by user. I have experienced in my Sony sound system attached to my TV.

I was just thinking where has all those SD channels have gone?
Has somebody confirmed the same from CC?

New user interface looks like android tv. Also Dolby like sound quality in sd channels.
If you are subscribed to HD pack then SD channels are skipped during channel change which are not subscribed by user. I have experienced in my Sony sound system attached to my TV.

juRSpll.jpg

i7dNMJL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I also face this problem,despite fiddling with settings a lot,there is no solution in sight.
Did you report it to Tata Sky?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock