Tata Sky's software is excellent

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Check this out I had set the reminder of highlights of Copa Finals couple of days back. Sony Ten 2 HD moved the event to evening from noon because of the UFC pay per view. Tata Sky's software automatically set the reminder of the show to it's evening airing.
dkeLP2K.jpg
eST8JmB.jpg

Check this out I had set the reminder of highlights of Copa Finals couple of days back. Sony Ten 2 HD moved the event to evening from noon because of the UFC pay per view. Tata Sky's software automatically set the reminder of the show to it's evening airing.
dkeLP2K.jpg
eST8JmB.jpg
Roy can I see you're reminder

Haha 😂😂😂 how can you say Tata is excellent.It is Airtel digital tv which is better than Tata sky in term of every aspect i.e software, hardware and quality service

Firstly ,make a contrast between Tata sky and Airtel digital tv and then make such type of thread.

@iDJ you are just making this unnecessarily in order to make some gossips and praise about Tata sky.First see Airtel digital TV software and experience ,after that create this type of thread to make applaudment of Tata sky

@iDJ If you want to know which dth is excellent in terms of software then you should make in survey in ddf.It would be your choice to say Tata sky software is excellent but majority doesn't say this.

Haha 😂😂😂 how can you say Tata is excellent.It is Airtel digital tv which is better than Tata sky in term of every aspect i.e software, hardware and quality service
At first I didn't belittle anyone's software or made comparison. I praised Tata Sky's software based on my experience.

Meanwhile Airtel has the most pathetic portal I have ever come across. It is confusing. Along with unethical business practices. I can't even compare. As I stopped using it altogether. What kind of service activates VAS services without consent than argues with customers before issuing a refund?

When it comes to customer service. Tata Sky is miles ahead. Has chat based customer service and the fastest IVR here.
@iDJ If you want to know which dth is excellent in terms of software then you should make in survey in ddf.It would be your choice to say Tata sky software is excellent but majority doesn't say this.
Okay, but I can't figure out how to set a poll as all DTH operators has multiple box type like SD, HD, 4k and Smart along with multiple different models.

These days New accounts are joining just to spam it seems, this is also same 😐

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock