Tata Sky's software is excellent

These days New accounts are joining just to spam it seems, this is also same 😐
Bro ,I am not a spammer and I have contributed in DDF exclusive post

I don't have any spamming idea.Please 🙏 consider my contribution before blocking my account

Bro ,I am not a spammer and I have contributed in DDF exclusive post
Alright, that was a bit harsh from Abhinav. I don't think your intentions are to spam. We have a dedicated thread where you can compare and debate about across all dth operators. Not on other threads bro.

7 posts all against within 30 minutes, maybe it wasn't his intention but I still consider it spamming
If you want to block my account then you can do so because Abhinav you are great fan of Tata sky which can be brought in light from your recent post of ddf .I just want to make a opinion and nothing at all .

If you want to block my account then you can do so because Abhinav you are great fan of Tata sky which can be brought in light from your recent post of ddf .I just want to make a opinion and nothing at all .
I cannot ban you dear, moderator can and FYI haven't reporting you either, just your posting activity looked suspicious. I do not care what you think of me, have covered news across all operators with impartiality, my contributions to forum are known to members.

In my opinion tatasky software in terms of UI experience is ahead of airtel in both hd and android box...they are providing transparent feature which is more suitable not like airtel which UI capture almost half screen in both the boxes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock