Breaking Tata Sky Beauty LCN will changed effective 5th June

Some big LCN changes happening on Tatasky next month . It seems as Ts creating space for LCNs change.

Maybe we are getting ID HD and &XplorHD soon.
May be bro but the gap in between the LCNs now will be occupied soon. Mega LCN change in happening its indication after these service channel changes. Star Gold 2 will move ahead of Max Just after Star Gold . Kids Genre LCNs may be fully changing . Let's see what's happening on June .

Some big LCN changes happening on Tatasky next month . It seems as Ts creating space for LCNs change.
May be bro but the gap in between the LCNs now will be occupied soon. Mega LCN change in happening its indication after these service channel changes. Star Gold 2 will move ahead of Max Just after Star Gold . Kids Genre LCNs may be fully changing . Let's see what's happening on June .
So far the only big LCN jump is TS Dance Studio from 123 to 656. Otherwise the changes are not much. Hope for the best though. Many series are completely unused such as 230–300 and 950–1049 and a reshuffling will help.

Don't know why Star Gold 2 will be put ahead of Sony Max as the latter is more important. All DTHs except TS put Max first, then Zee Cinema and Star Gold later, whereas only TS puts Star Gold first.
Maybe we are getting ID HD and &XplorHD soon.
For &xplor HD, TS can use the excuse of no empty LCN. But for other channels there are plenty of LCNs. Adding new channels does not have much to do with LCNs.

Except &xplor HD and ID HD, TS has added most of the new launches including Eurosport HD.

Last edited:
So far the only big LCN jump is TS Dance Studio from 123 to 656. Otherwise the changes are not much.
If you see properly you'll get that why Ts Dance Studio & Cooking changed because As per my understanding From LCN 123-127 is gap now after LCN change so they'll either change Sony GEC channels or will bring Zee channels ahead . Let's see

ID AND &XPLOREHD both are useless channels .I generally watch &xplore hd on zee5 they only air 10 to 12 hindi movie all the 24×7 day. . Many movie comes on other channels like gully boy ,uri, qrib qurib single..and so on .so in my point tatasky has taken good decision to add this channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock