Good News Tatasky Binge+ activated, Finally moved from Xstream to Binge+

Reaction score
Hi Friends yesterday itself i active my tatasky Binge+ Finally i moved from Airtel Xstream to Tatasky Binge+
In point of view PQ was very nice in my Sony bravia 4k 43" The audio quality also so good. Basically This box delivered DD+ 2.0 for non Dolby audio (SD channels) for Dolby channels its provide DD+ 5.1 audio.I checked through My Onkyo Dolby Atmos 7.1 AV receiver. There is a one more fault is there in this box All Apps Showing DD+ 5.1 But Audio output Delivered (Left+Right & Sub woofer) including Sunnxt App Dolby Audio not working properly.Prime Video works Dolby audio through chrome cast only.

Why you moved out to xstreme and bought Tatasky binge +,since both boxes are of same configuration

Last edited by a moderator:
Xstreme Box had Audio problem And not suitable for HDR model tv Tata Binge+ Video Quality is nice compare to xstreme and onemore thing TS Have mostly all Chennels are DD+Audio but in Airtel Only Few Channels have DD+

Congrats and welcome to Bing+ family...

That only I was discussing with @Siva on SD channels audio is coming in all speakers and good to have surround sound in those channels too...Regarding apps it's sad that we get only stereo...
In Sun Next few movies showing Dolby Icon and not all having them in the Box...
I hope tatasky will update the DD audio in next sw upadatefor apps..

Last edited by a moderator:
You are one of a kind user of both the boxes please through some light on the best features of both the boxes and the features u didnt like - this will help many members.

Congratulations. Are you saying that the Dolby audio is not working on Sun NXT?

Congratulations. Are you saying that the Dolby audio is not working on Sun NXT?
Yes siva sir in this box all the app audio input Showing That DD+5.1 But the OutPut is only Front Speakers and Subwoofer its including SunNxt

Yes siva sir in this box all the app audio input Showing That DD+5.1 But the OutPut is only Front Speakers and Subwoofer its including SunNxt
That's bad. So they are providing fake Dolby on SD channels and not providing true Dolby on apps! Seems each box has its own problems. If this is the case, IMHO, XStream box is better in terms of audio, because they provide Dolby wherever it's available except for Amazon Prime, which is an OS issue anyway.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock