Good News Tatasky Binge+ activated, Finally moved from Xstream to Binge+

Yes siva sir in this box all the app audio input Showing That DD+5.1 But the OutPut is only Front Speakers and Subwoofer its including SunNxt
I am getting audio in both front speakers center speaker and subwoofer...Audio is not coming in both rear speakers..

That's bad. So they are providing fake Dolby on SD channels and not providing true Dolby on apps! Seems each box has its own problems. If this is the case, IMHO, XStream box is better in terms of audio, because they provide Dolby wherever it's available except for Amazon Prime, which is an OS issue anyway.
Well these r not problems as I think...tatasky purposely done it...Actually the volume level is almost same in all channels and apps...i guess That's y tatasky altered the audio outputs to same volume level...

That's bad. So they are providing fake Dolby on SD channels and not providing true Dolby on apps! Seems each box has its own problems. If this is the case, IMHO, XStream box is better in terms of audio, because they provide Dolby wherever it's available except for Amazon Prime, which is an OS issue anyway.
Siva Sir in Xstream Box Also that For SD Channels Audio Input Showing DD+ 5.1 But Audio output comes in Front Speakers and Subwoofer

Well these r not problems as I think...tatasky purposely done it...Actually the volume level is almost same in all channels and apps...i guess That's y tatasky altered the audio outputs to same volume level...
Providing fake Dolby on SD channels is not a problem. However, not providing Dolby on apps is a problem.

Siva Sir in Xstream Box Also that For SD Channels Audio Input Showing DD+ 5.1 But Audio output comes in Front Speakers and Subwoofer
Yes, bro, I understand that. But SD channels don't have Dolby in the first place! However, Sun NXT has Dolby, it should be provided on the box.

Providing fake Dolby on SD channels is not a problem. However, not providing Dolby on apps is a problem.

Yes, bro, I understand that. But SD channels don't have Dolby in the first place! However, Sun NXT has Dolby, it should be provided on the box.
Siva Bro I have also use 4k firestick default its also having DD+ 2.0 input audio whether we use Sunnxt Dolby movies its provide DD+ 5.1

Congratulations.

Were you able to control TV volume / home theatre (if connected) volume with Binge plus remote. Did you pair your binge plus remote with TV remote to control TV volume with stb remote. Pl confirm.

I was able to pair TV on/off with Binge plus stb remote. But Volume up/down is not working. I mean even after pairing, the volume up/down controls only stb volume up/down and not tv volume up/down.

Congratulations.

Were you able to control TV volume / home theatre (if connected) volume with Binge plus remote. Did you pair your binge plus remote with TV remote to control TV volume with stb remote. Pl confirm.

I was able to pair TV on/off with Binge plus stb remote. But Volume up/down is not working. I mean even after pairing, the volume up/down controls only stb volume up/down and not tv volume up/down.
Allow HDMI CEC and CEC Volume control option in HDMI in Device preference

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock