DDF Exclusive Tata Sky Binge Plus STB software updated

I think they have now made /will soon make the ₹ 299/- Binge plus pack mandatory to access the Streaming apps...Maybe bearing YouTube...
Anyone check who r accessing without subscribing 299 binge plus pack...SW should be updated...
This will be a bad move then...

Now they have blocked apps...Now we can't use the STB without DTH subscription ...I found a new app named BlockAppServices
same thing happen with me.

I am having tata sky HD+ PVR from 2010 onwards.

till beginning of 2020, i was able to watch programs which were recorded earlier even when my subsciption of account gets over/i mean balance zero.

now it doesn't work

World is rapidly moving and so am I I have discarded my Tata sky long back and now completely dependent on IPTV on my smart TV (official apps ) which is free with 10000 + channels from across the world HD,4K unlimited n that’s for free
No more subscription n great content

World is rapidly moving and so am I I have discarded my Tata sky long back and now completely dependent on IPTV on my smart TV (official apps ) which is free with 10000 + channels from across the world HD,4K unlimited n that’s for free
No more subscription n great content
Which apps name please ?

same thing happen with me.

I am having tata sky HD+ PVR from 2010 onwards.

till beginning of 2020, i was able to watch programs which were recorded earlier even when my subsciption of account gets over/i mean balance zero.

now it doesn't work
There too🙄...Poor customer favours......Totally Tatasky has changed its customer happiness support...

Mine too software updated.Now Manual Audio option removed like Airtel Xstreme STB. Don't know why there are removing it🤦

Guy's ofter update hdr issue solved (hdr not appear now )and hd channels pic clarity also slightly better then previous..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock