DDF Exclusive Tata Sky Binge Plus STB software updated

Software again updated to 3.5.0-657
,Found few changes...
App update section added in system settings..
Now audio is fixed audio output channel ...We can desable..

3gkFu9y.jpg

bOOG2tm.jpg

bQIIaCD.jpg

6owjOD6.jpg
7s1cZmc.jpg

Last edited:
Also in Guide section Internet Tv option is added..for travel xp 4k Hdr channel

Software again updated to 3.5.0-657
,Found few changes...
App update section added in system settings..
Now audio is fixed audio output channel ...We can desable..

3gkFu9y.jpg

bOOG2tm.jpg

bQIIaCD.jpg

6owjOD6.jpg
7s1cZmc.jpg
What is Audio chanel output... What's the use of this..?? 🤔

Most likely the Fixed audio channel output is the default Audio Available in the channels and streaming contents....If we disable then maybe stereo only in those 5:1 Dolby sounds too...Also maybe vise versa...
I didn't tried and checked as I am not using Binge plus box...Just recharged rs 50/- only to check travel xp 4K HDR channel...Now again deactivated and will activate only in next internet TV addition...That too just to check/see them and it's quality...I have Firetv 4K stick and MiBox4K and watching streaming services on my 55" 4K UHD HDR TV...

Last edited:
Most likely the Fixed audio channel output is the default Audioavailable in the channels and streaming contents....If we disable then maybe stereo only in those 5:1 Dolby sounds too...Also maybe vise versa...
I didn't tried and checked as I am not using Binge plus box...Just recharged rs 50/- only to check travel do 4K HDR channel...Now again deactivated and will activate only in next internet TV addition...That too just to check/see them and it's quality...I have Firetv 4K stick and MiBox4K and watching streaming services on my 55" 4K UHD HDR TV...
I tried that option...after switching off fixed audio output I got worst sound quality kind of stereo ..no sorround sound feeling...switching it back to on fixed the sound quality issue

My LNB was not functioning due to some issue, and Binge set-top box was a life savior. Parents were able to watch almost all (Malayalam regional) channels via the internet. That was something cool, and they didn't miss any of their shows and for my news (not all, but still) as well.

Booked a complaint yesterday night and today afternoon technician came and replaced the LNB. Overall satisfied.

OOPS: I posted it here, should have been in the main thread. Appologies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock