DDF Exclusive Tata Sky Binge Plus STB software updated

Before software updation, I was unable to get Dolby sounds in Amazon Prime video, So I was moved to Fire TV Stick.
Anybody pls clarify, now can I get Dolby Digital sounds in Amazon Prime video or not.

Before software updation, I was unable to get Dolby sounds in Amazon Prime video, So I was moved to Fire TV Stick.
Anybody pls clarify, now can I get Dolby Digital sounds in Amazon Prime video or not.
Which tv ur using?

I'm using Panasonic 49inch smart TV and Sony HT (S350). But I'm getting Dolby Digital sounds in Fire Tv stick.

You Can get dolby audio. Just go to audio settings of the movie you are watching on prime and change audio from stereo to dolby digital plus. But to get Dolby Digital you need dolby digital TV or soundbar

My Tatasky Binge Plus STB software updated to 1.9.12-20112509 and app version to 3.3.2.2.5.-508

TcfvVI7.jpg
Did you use optical port on the set top box? How is the audio quality via optical port. I have heard that it does not give
My Tatasky Binge Plus STB software updated to 1.9.12-20112509 and app version to 3.3.2.2.5.-508

TcfvVI7.jpg

TcfvVI7.jpg
Did you use optical port on the set top box. How is the audio quality via optical port of set top box? I have heard that it does not give dolby digital output while playing amazon prime video. How is the audio quality compare to firetv stick.? I am currently using firetv stick tata sky audition and I am getting dolby output in prime video and Netflix. I have JBL BAR 2.1. It gives dolby output when connected to firetv stick via Bluetooth.

Yes bro.. Updates should enhance user experience here the opposite... I was expecting they add option to rearrange home screen specially move fav section to the top or other sections... But no change in that😔

BTW how to change audio of a particular channel. In HD box blue button was used to change audio for a particular channel
Click on "i" button to change the language

is the interface is laggy in tatasky binge+? also the google assistant responds very slow. is everyone has similar experience?

is the interface is laggy in tatasky binge+? also the google assistant responds very slow. is everyone has similar experience?
Yes. I too face too much lag in Google assistant. Even couple of searchable apps even when turned on doesn't work in search results.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock