Seeking Help TataSky Binge Plus STB Starting Problem

prasaad.10x

Reaction score
Dear Friends,
Yesterday I upgraded my old HD STB with Binge Plus STB. Since last few uses when I power on STB, the box starts and Green Light shows, but the Samsung TV not receiving Audio as well as Video. The screen goes black after few seconds but STB remains on. I can see response on STB. But actually TV doesn't start. Again 2 to 3 times same happens when I switch off and then on.. Need help to understand this and troubleshooting for above problem.
Kindly advise solution. Thanks in advance.

Dear Friends,
Yesterday I upgraded my old HD STB with Binge Plus STB. Since last few uses when I power on STB, the box starts and Green Light shows, but the Samsung TV not receiving Audio as well as Video. The screen goes black after few seconds but STB remains on. I can see response on STB. But actually TV doesn't start. Again 2 to 3 times same happens when I switch off and then on.. Need help to understand this and troubleshooting for above problem.
Did they give any discount in price for being ban hd customer

Dear Friends,
Change the hdmi cable and also try in other port of the led

I have tried in other Samsung tv. 5 times I restarted the box. But problem didn't arrive. But on my new Samsung 40 inch tv the problems happened 1 to 2 times after 5 to 6 times reboot of the box. I also tried changing the HDMI ports. But still problems didn't go. Please help have anyone faces such problem with box.

I have tried in other Samsung tv. 5 times I restarted the box. But problem didn't arrive. But on my new Samsung 40 inch tv the problems happened 1 to 2 times after 5 to 6 times reboot of the box. I also tried changing the HDMI ports. But still problems didn't go. Please help have anyone faces such problem with box.
Do you change Hdmi cable ?

Do you change Hdmi cable ?
Yes bro. I tried changing the HDMI cable also. But I am still facing the problem. I also have Airtel Xstream box. But never i have faced such issue.
Also done factory reset. But no improvements

Yes bro. I tried changing the HDMI cable also. But I am still facing the problem. I also have Airtel Xstream box. But never i have faced such issue.
Also done factory reset. But no improvements
Call tatasky cc and log a complaint to them about this issue as this is in warranty period

Yes. I have complained about it. Let's hope for the best solution.
Any solutions u got..?
If not then u can try this...
Connect ur new TV with AV cable...If it works then check HDMI 2.0 settings...Change and u may get the issue fixed...Bing+ original supplied HDMI doesn't support all settings...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock