Seeking Help Tatasky Binge + Prime Video Audio

For me it's good to have audio in all speakers for SD channels too...Surround Sound effect is great ...Also 1 advantage too as no need to adjust volume for SD channels...Volume remain same to all channels...
Yeah that's good. But they should have enabled the default volume setting. I wonder why they disabled it.

Yeah that's good. But they should have enabled the default volume setting. I wonder why they disabled it.
Perhaps Tatasky wants the surround sound feel in all channels specially in Bing+ ...

Perhaps Tatasky wants the surround sound feel in all channels specially in Bing+ ...
Does it give dolby audio in prime video if connected using optical port now? Or the issue still persist? I mostly watch Netflix and prime.

Still persists..
Than I guess there is no point in upgrading from Binge to binge plus. I am currently using firestick tata sky edition and i am getting Dolby digital in my jbl soundbar while connecting via Bluetooth. Amazon prime gives Dolby digital plus. And i mostly watch prime and netflix and sometimes Disney plus. I am more into international contents.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock