Tatasky Binge + STB For Sale

Tatasky binge + STB available for Sale . I can readily ship to anywhere India. It has a balance of 3000 Rs and I am ready to sell it for 4000 Rs . Shipping charges extra. Interested please DM
Contact number

Tatasky binge + STB available for Sale . I can readily ship to anywhere India. It has a balance of 3000 Rs and I am ready to sell it for 4000 Rs . Shipping charges extra. Interested please DM
One more nail to the coffin...
People like us really needed the advanced features in the box and no need of controlling everything by the Tatasky...Every updates makes the box useless for us by making advanced features as a joke by Tatasky... No Most needed Netflix,no Dolby sounds ...Tatasky fooled us or we got fooled...Finally we wasted our hard earned money by trusting a leading brand...

One more nail to the coffin...
People like us really needed the advanced features in the box and no need of controlling everything by the Tatasky...Every updates makes the box useless for us by making advanced features as a joke by Tatasky... No Most needed Netflix,no Dolby sounds ...Tatasky fooled us or we got fooled...Finally we wasted our hard earned money by trusting a leading brand...
Yes absolutely...i am frustrated by Tatasky move..after recent update dolby audio is gone and they have added useless recording feature with whopping 199 premium...felt pathetic after Tatasky purchase

Could you please send your tata sky binge plus stb pic need to know the condition.
Its newly purchased yaar

Contact number
PM me

Its newly purchased yaar

nqI6sD6.jpg

Are you looking for going to airtel Xstrem after TS stb sold off?

i am Ex-subsciber of TS HD+, but recently shifted to airtel xstrem, so thinking to go back to TS binge box.

Are you looking for going to airtel Xstrem after TS stb sold off?

i am Ex-subsciber of TS HD+, but recently shifted to airtel xstrem, so thinking to go back to TS binge box.
I own a xstreme box too ...so moved back to xstreme stb

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock