Good News Tatasky brings Binge+ OTT on personal devices

Although I have unsubscribed to the Binge + Pack still got this premium and now you can access it on other devices too.

yIQ2lEf.png

It seems Android App is launched.

Tata Sky Binge - Apps on Google Play

CXVujDv.png
Yes Tatasky Binge app is available....My STB is deactivated...so it's not allowing to login unless binge plus activated...
BTW got a call from Cc regarding this...There is an offer of 1st month free access of this service...After the free period we have to pay rs 299/- to get in Other devices...

i finally tried this on my laptop it is working fine when i log in with my mobile number and otp. on dnsp hotstar 1 month is logged in with 199 premium subscription
the ts cs guy told me it is only for tv and android devices only. BUT IT IS WORKING ON WEB BROWSER ON MY LAPTOP
just want to know if this is a glitch or will it be chargeable later with my ts account directly. The cs guy is adamant that it is only for mobile app and tv.
Has anyone else tried this? for any other app as well?

So if I buy 299/month pack, can I access hotstar ,sonyliv in other devices using registered mobile number??

So if I buy 299/month pack, can I access hotstar ,sonyliv in other devices using registered mobile number??
Yes.. you can access. Other devices mean only mobiles & web login (upto 3 devices) and not tv. If you are unable to access any premium apps (listed in the website) by directly logging through registered mobile number, then install Tatasky Binge plus application and view the content.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock