• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

Tatasky Champions offer Continues IPL T20 Series

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
31,050
Solutions
2
Reaction score
50,899
Champion...Champion...Tatasky Champions offer Continues IPL T20 Series.

Free of cost offer Sony Six & Sony ESPN channels to all maru99+addon New Activations starting 07-April until 29-May 2016.

Free Sony Six & Sony ESPN: To All new acquisitions on maru99 Pack, South Special & South Sports Special packs on the platform w.e.f. 07-April to 29-May will be eligible to get free Sony Six & Sony ESPN during the tournament, i.e. 08- April to 29-May
Note:- The free channels will be dropped from subscribers’ accounts on 30-May 2016(00:00 hrs)
 

ABCDEFGH

Registered
Joined
25 Dec 2014
Messages
8,621
Reaction score
7,444
Good News for new customers but should give it for all packs and not only for South packs
 

Abhi

Contributor
Joined
9 Dec 2015
Messages
9,652
Reaction score
15,057
Very Good News for Tata Sky users Fabulous offer and Excellent Share Bapun bro:clap:k
 

prasad1979

Contributor
Joined
29 Nov 2012
Messages
346
Reaction score
193
ABCDEFGH said:
Good News for new customers but should give it for all packs and not only for South packs

ROI packs have SetMax in base pack for watching IPL with hindi commentary. Till last year Tatasky used to give SetMax free during IPL, it will be good if they are provide Six this year.

 

ABCDEFGH

Registered
Joined
25 Dec 2014
Messages
8,621
Reaction score
7,444
prasad1979 said:
ROI packs have SetMax in base pack for watching IPL with hindi commentary. Till last year Tatasky used to give SetMax free during IPL, it will be good if they are provide Six this year.

Yes, Would be great if Six is given free
 

techmania

Registered
Joined
14 Feb 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
73
And SetMax and BCCI should use money collected from Ads, tickets and other means to construct canals in the dry belts of Maharashtra and elsewhere. Then water transport can be done from places with reasonable water capacity to satisfy dry zones.

Else NO IPL or shift IPL to other season.

 

prasad1979

Contributor
Joined
29 Nov 2012
Messages
346
Reaction score
193
techmania said:
And SetMax and BCCI should use money collected from Ads, tickets and other means to construct canals in the dry belts of Maharashtra and elsewhere. Then water transport can be done from places with reasonable water capacity to satisfy dry zones.

Else NO IPL or shift IPL to other season.

11 states have announced drought officially. Where will IPL be held then? Shift it to deserts - Middle East!
 

techmania

Registered
Joined
14 Feb 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
73
prasad1979 said:
11 states have announced drought officially. Where will IPL be held then? Shift it to deserts - Middle East!

Read my post again. Where did I talk about shifting venue? I said shift to another season - meaning in winter or just after monsoon.
 
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock