• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 5,049

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Champion...Champion...Tatasky Champions offer Continues IPL T20 Series.

Free of cost offer Sony Six & Sony ESPN channels to all maru99+addon New Activations starting 07-April until 29-May 2016.

Free Sony Six & Sony ESPN: To All new acquisitions on maru99 Pack, South Special & South Sports Special packs on the platform w.e.f. 07-April to 29-May will be eligible to get free Sony Six & Sony ESPN during the tournament, i.e. 08- April to 29-May
Note:- The free channels will be dropped from subscribers’ accounts on 30-May 2016(00:00 hrs)

Good News for new customers but should give it for all packs and not only for South packs

Very Good News for Tata Sky users Fabulous offer and Excellent Share Bapun bro:clap:k

ABCDEFGH said:
Good News for new customers but should give it for all packs and not only for South packs

ROI packs have SetMax in base pack for watching IPL with hindi commentary. Till last year Tatasky used to give SetMax free during IPL, it will be good if they are provide Six this year.

prasad1979 said:
ROI packs have SetMax in base pack for watching IPL with hindi commentary. Till last year Tatasky used to give SetMax free during IPL, it will be good if they are provide Six this year.

Yes, Would be great if Six is given free

And SetMax and BCCI should use money collected from Ads, tickets and other means to construct canals in the dry belts of Maharashtra and elsewhere. Then water transport can be done from places with reasonable water capacity to satisfy dry zones.

Else NO IPL or shift IPL to other season.

techmania said:
And SetMax and BCCI should use money collected from Ads, tickets and other means to construct canals in the dry belts of Maharashtra and elsewhere. Then water transport can be done from places with reasonable water capacity to satisfy dry zones.

Else NO IPL or shift IPL to other season.

11 states have announced drought officially. Where will IPL be held then? Shift it to deserts - Middle East!

prasad1979 said:
11 states have announced drought officially. Where will IPL be held then? Shift it to deserts - Middle East!

Read my post again. Where did I talk about shifting venue? I said shift to another season - meaning in winter or just after monsoon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock