Tatasky Changed Ten Sports Channels LCNs (1 Viewer)

SarfaRaZ

Dream Expert
Joined
16 Jul 2013
Messages
57,310
Reaction score
34,972
Now Tatasky Have one Blank space between LCN 415-419 i.e 417 is free so we can hope that Tatasky soon add a new channel from Ten Sports :tup
 

Sanjeev

Registered
Joined
12 Apr 2012
Messages
4,968
Reaction score
871
Re: RE: Tatasky Changed Ten Sports Channels LCNs

SarfaRaZ said:
Now Tatasky Have one Blank space between LCN 415-419 i.e 417 is free so we can hope that Tatasky soon add a new channel from Ten Sports :tup
Yes they may add neo channels and ten golf channel :sp
 

dinesh19

Dream Shine
Joined
6 Jan 2013
Messages
2,454
Reaction score
571
dont worry bro..all pending sports channels will be added from new satellite, in march
 

SarfaRaZ

Dream Expert
Joined
16 Jul 2013
Messages
57,310
Reaction score
34,972
Sanjeev said:
Yes they may add neo channels and ten golf channel :sp
No bhai I think its for Ten Sports 3 :k
 

Sanjeev

Registered
Joined
12 Apr 2012
Messages
4,968
Reaction score
871
Re: RE: Tatasky Changed Ten Sports Channels LCNs

SarfaRaZ said:
No bhai I think its for Ten Sports 3 :k
U never know tata sky they may add neo channels as an event based channel for French open and yes they will add new ten network channels too :k
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock