Seeking Help Tatasky Channels Not Available

Rajeshgopal

Reaction score
Hello Everyone....From Last Friday Evening, I Cannot Able View Most Of The Channels That I've been Subscribed In My Account...
The Subscribed Channels are Asking To Add the Channels Again But Problem Is Neither Me Nor Tatasky End Cannot Modify Either Drop or Add In My Tatasky App....Had Lodged So Many Complaints Regarding Same Issue But There's No Support Tatasky... I Almost Fed Up & Going Disconnect DTH.... If Anyone Have Solution Kindly Revert Me Back

wPo2iKa.jpg

Hello Everyone....From Last Friday Evening, I Cannot Able View Most Of The Channels That I've been Subscribed In My Account...
The Subscribed Channels are Asking To Add the Channels Again But Problem Is Neither Me Nor Tatasky End Cannot Modify Either Drop or Add In My Tatasky App....Had Lodged So Many Complaints Regarding Same Issue But There's No Support Tatasky... I Almost Fed Up & Going Disconnect DTH.... If Anyone Have Solution Kindly Revert Me Back
Have you tried modifying your pack from TataSky website? I had a similar issue last week. I tried modifying my pack through TataSky app and it dropped all my al a carte FTA channels. Tried multiple times updating the pack through the TataSky app and it wasn't working. Finally I gave up and modified my pack on TataSky website and that worked. I suggest you to try that if you haven't already.

I am not getting any error on modifying packs. Try changing the pack from website or Whatsapp.

One try could be
change base for 1 day
then revert back to desired along with al-a carte.

May use CC to choose higher value pack for 1-2 days

Have you tried modifying your pack from TataSky website? I had a similar issue last week. I tried modifying my pack through TataSky app and it dropped all my al a carte FTA channels. Tried multiple times updating the pack through the TataSky app and it wasn't working. Finally I gave up and modified my pack on TataSky website and that worked. I suggest you to try that if you haven't already.
Yes, I did tried to modify From tatasky Website apart from my tatasky app still the problem persists...

One try could be
change base for 1 day
then revert back to desired along with al-a carte.

May use CC to choose higher value pack for 1-2 days
Yes,Almost Multiple Times Even a Customer Care Person Can't Modify From Their System....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock