TataSky Cheating on SS adition

• Thread starter sjohn
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 3,863

sjohn

Reaction score
I had subscribed to Annual South Sports Special, which includes SS3, SS4, SS HD1 and SS HD2. From today morning, I wasnt able to view SS HD1 and SS HD2. Instead SS HD3 & SS HD4 was added without any intimation. When i contacted the customer care they ask me to add SS1 and SS2 for another Rs.80. When I said to drop the package, they told me that amount left will not be reimbursed.

Annual packages have a lock-in guarantee of no changes in packages till end of the period of the package. I have package period till end of June and now I cant view SS HD1 and SS HD2 for next 6 months.

S**T TataSky. Its high time to switch someother DTH. Stupid customer care and Bad service.

You will feel this kind of irritation at some point with any of the service provider. There is hardly anything that we can do about company' s strategy. But, your case is different and definitely there is an injustice. When they cannot change package during lock in, how can they remove channels.

When some DTH are saying the new additions will not be the part of Locked-in package though it is available in the same package, how can the existing channels be removed? You should get the existing channels as is..

i think, there is no cheating in this. They are following according to hd access fee policy. Till yesterday, there is no ss hd3, ss hd4. So they provided ss hd1 , ss hd2. But now they have hd feeds. So they are providing.

But they should provide star sports 1, instead of star sports 3 in south sports special pack

Following HD access policy is fine, bro. But they shouldnt change, when there is a lock-in period of the annual package.

Moreover SS HD3 is no use. SS HD1 would make more sense.

Sadiq said:
When some DTH are saying the new additions will not be the part of Locked-in package though it is available in the same package, how can the existing channels be removed? You should get the existing channels as is..

bro. according to hd access policy there is nothing wrong by doing this.
south sports special pack has ss3 n ss4 so hd3 n hd 4 wud b there.what's wrong in it bro!

Guys, there's nothing changed here... South Sports Special pack included SS3 and SS4... it was same yesterday and same today as well... no cheating there....

And TS has this "not so attractive" HD Access Policy where you get all hd channels whose sd counterpart is available in your pack.

Until yesterday, SS HD3 and SS HD4 was not available.. And ts was treating HD1 and HD2 as hd counterparts of ss3 and ss4.. so you had those channels until yesterday... but today you have the right counterparts for ss3 and ss4.. that's alll...

Very Well explained @Madhan Bro :tup

prateek1987 said:
bro. according to hd access policy there is nothing wrong by doing this.
south sports special pack has ss3 n ss4 so hd3 n hd 4 wud b there.what's wrong in it bro!

I understood the same once dinesh19 bro posted this.. But for him, when he is in long term pack, he is now missing English commentary as the south user.

First of all, SS1 should be there in south pack instead of SS3 since the content is same but only the language differs and it is not understood by south people. Not sure the reason behind providing SS3 in south pack.

As madhan bro explained too. it is the fact.

Further, there is no major loss due to this change from TS end for the customer. Both HD1 and HD3 are showing same events. So, the customer is not going to loose the events (though commentary is in Hindi).

Similarly, change from HD2 to HD4 is must since all the events from HD2 is now on HD4.. So, the customer will continue seeing the previous events from HD2 to HD4. But only miss is the HD events for SS2.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock