tatasky got additional bandwidth?

dinesh19

Contributor
Reaction score
guys,i read an interview given by harit nagpal on july 2013.in this he mentioned like this
"However, we have recently got
additional bandwidth and are using
this to boost content in under-served
markets such as Tamil Nadu and kerala".

I am unable to post link.but this interview is available in tata.com, under tatasky section

No,
If They Got They Wouldn't Start MPEG4 Migration

dinesh19 said:
guys,i read an interview given by harit nagpal on july 2013.in this he mentioned like this
"However, we have recently got
additional bandwidth and are using
this to boost content in under-served
markets such as Tamil Nadu and kerala".

I am unable to post link.but this interview is available in tata.com, under tatasky section

Mr. Harit is talking about the addition bandwidth they got after migrating to MPEG4. There is no info on allocation of addition tps.

By addition bandwidth he means - due to mpeg4 migration they are able to free large amount of bandwidth and can add as many channel as they want. However since the migration is happening in phased manner till june 2014, by june only entire free space will be available.

@pravinraj read the words carefully.he says,we have recently got additional banwidth.not that means space by mpeg4 migration

They must have got the TPs. Otherwise we would have by now heard more on the legal action TS was contemplating on ISRO.

Yes tata sky got the tps.Yesterday tata sky Sr.trainer came to my house he told that tata sky got the transponders but they use those tps after migration.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock