Sad News Tatasky HD Multi TV is a Joke post TRAI's new implementation!

Tata Sky cc guys are hilariously polite, even if they are charging 8000 bucks for 1 channel :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

This thread reminded me how Tata Sky was charging Rs. 100 for CNBC Prime HD while regular cost now is Rs. 1/month.

Tata Sky train its workforce quite well to disguise high charges as an affordable and best option in market

This thread reminded me how Tata Sky was charging Rs. 100 for CNBC Prime HD while regular cost now is Rs. 1/month.

Tata Sky train its workforce quite well to disguise high charges as an affordable and best option in market
Just 99 rupees profit per channel. Not bad for premium :biggrin:

Just 99 rupees profit per channel. Not bad for premium :biggrin:

Well if u get hold their balance sheet in previous regime then such massive profit margin will also be visible in package, add on rates.

Actually This is Old Annual Multi TV Price Only
250×11=2750

We really dont know whether they want money for election or they want to do favour for ambani..since their launching of giga tv..
In any way people suffers.
I have three TS connections. No clue what gonna happen.

For multi TV pay chs price will remain same only NCF discount can be expected

73. What amount we would pay if I take one more (second) connection for another TV in my house from the same distributor?

In addressable system, each set-top box becomes a unique identity of the subscriber. Therefore, each set- top box is counted as one subscriber for the purpose of calculation of subscription fee payable to the broadcasters. In case of a household with multiple TV connection, usually there is a single connection between distributors premises to that household for carriage of channels. From single connection multiple connections are provided. Therefore, complete flexibility has been given to distributors to charge for multiple TV connections in a household.

While trying to figure out costs for Boquets and A La Carte Channels, I realised that based on the channels I selected, I was going to pay more than my existing South Platinum HD Pack. But having another connection with Multi TV Setup I wanted to know how much this will cost me and tried reaching out to CC who had no idea what to tell me.

So I went back to the website and added only one HD channel (&pictures HD) to see an approximate amount. This was the cost given on the website and now I might actually move to streaming platforms. Freaking 8,425.25 rupees for 1 channel on 4 boxes!

UPDATE: New Disclaimer added on mytatasky

Following yesterday's post, seems to be that the bug has been fixed and TS is yet to decide on the MultiTV Costs. This morning, the MultiTV costs did not appear in the summary and on trying to checkout got a disclaimer regarding the same. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock