Tatasky HD or Tatasky Transfer

iqbal008

Reaction score
Experts,

I would like to go for Tatasky connection currently having deactivated DishTv HD and using cable subscription.

Can you suggest which one should I opt for Tatasky HD or Tatasky Transfer. Note I don't use to record the only reason that I am looking is to invest in future support technology.

Secondly I target for Hindi, English GEC & Movies, Sports, English News, Kids. Which will be the best package that I can opt and with what monthly outpaY.

Thirdly is Annual or Monthly pack recommended as I see some nice offers comes in jingala offers.

Lastly planning to buy out from Amazon any recommend recommended vendor for Mumbai region.

Tata Sky HD is simple Box which you can use if you don't need recording function. It is very Cheap when Compared with the Transfer Box.

Tata Sky Transfer is very Advanced Box. You can record channels, Watch that recorded content on your Phone, can Connect internet for downloading Previous Episodes, Movies etc. But it is very Costly. I think the price is 9300 Rs.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

According to your needs you need to take Ultra Pack.
Ultra Pack will cost you 530 Rs per Month.
If You want to watch HD channels then you need to pay 175 Rs more.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

In Annual Package, you need to pay only cost of 11 Months and you will get to watch Tv for 12 Months.
Example:- You are paying 300 Rs Monthly. So now Instead of paying (12 X 300) 3600 Rs, you only need to pay (11 X 300) 3300 Rs

But i would suggest you to take Monthly Pack as Websites like Freecharge, Paytm give Cashback on Recharges. So we can save much more on that and Also Jingalala Offers is there.
In Jingalala Offer, they give Kids pack, English GEC, or English Movies Pack @ 1 Rs, so at that time you can Downgrade your package and Save some Money.

I don't Know any Vendor on Amazon.

Although the Amazon connection will be cheap, i would still request you to buy from Tata Sky Website/ Customer Care. Because the Installation is very quick
I also stay in Mumbai. I had called Customer Care. Installation for me was very Quick.

Thanks ABCDEFG for your reply.

One last query - If i opt for either Tatasky HD or Tatasky HD transfer -what make model set top box would i get. Apart from this which one HD or Transfer will have better signal quality.

I am trying to place an order online but i am getting "Invalid pin code. Please enter pin code of your region."

Any guidance ?

iqbal008 said:
I am trying to place an order online but i am getting "Invalid pin code. Please enter pin code of your region."

Any guidance ?

Bro its a problem in Tata Sky website, you can call the Customer care number & place the order you will get the same offer...:tup

But i want to pay it via CC, can i do the same even if i call the customer care ?

iqbal008 said:
But i want to pay it via CC, can i do the same even if i call the customer care ?

I think it's possible bro,contact cc they will arrange :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock