Seeking Help Tatasky Hd set top box

• Thread starter Pintu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 3,504

Pintu

Reaction score
Hello everyone , I want to know can i use my current tata sky set top box (SD set top box ) digi card to tata sky HD set top box ??? becoz one of my frend gave me his tata sky HD set top box but i m not using it . plz give me a suggestion hw i can take a advantage of this HD set top box my current SD set top box package is valid for 6 months.

You need to pair your current digi card with the HD stb (possible only through Tata Sky technician/dealer). Otherwise you cannot use HD stb using your existing card.

You need to pair your current digi card with the HD stb (possible only through Tata Sky technician/dealer). Otherwise you cannot use HD stb using your existing card.
Thanks for replay bro .. but i dont think that tata sky technician will help me officially yaha but may be unofficially ..

Ok so after that i can watch HD channel as per my package without any recharge right ?

You need to subscribe to HD access fee 175 rs per month to view HD channels which are available with your base pack . What is your current pack?

You need to subscribe to HD access fee 175 rs per month to view HD channels which are available with your base pack . What is your current pack?
My current pack is bumper which will end in april 2018 , tatasky keep msg me for HD upgrade for 1890 in that they will give me HD access free for one year but i want to use my frend HD set top box so i can take this advantage . I hope u got my point what i want actually ....

My current pack is bumper which will end in april 2018 , tatasky keep msg me for HD upgrade for 1890 in that they will give me HD access free for one year but i want to use my frend HD set top box so i can take this advantage . I hope u got my point what i want actually ....

You can save 1890 by using your friend's HD Box . But you won't get 1 year HD access fee which is given by Tata Sky on upgrade offer. You need to subscribe to the HD access fee to watch HD channels. By using a trick you can subscribe the HD access fee @ 99 per month instead of paying 175 per month .

You can save 1890 by using your friend's HD Box . But you won't get 1 year HD access fee which is given by Tata Sky on upgrade offer. You need to subscribe to the HD access fee to watch HD channels. By using a trick you can subscribe the HD access fee @ 99 per month instead of paying 175 per month .
Thanks Bro..(y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock