Tatasky hd settop box models

I don't know, how you question them... your STB is HEVC. So don't be confused, Bro.

fTkMBTw.jpg

1KaYyxo.jpg

I have bought a tatasky new hd connection yesterday. With that, I got an hd set top box, but it is not the latest small one. This is the model number- HS3C03. Is their any problem with that, is their any difference between latest hd settop boxes..?
It's very surprising. I wan't to buy new TATA SKY connection and asking the person to get this new type of box only (Skyworth HS3C03) but he says some boxes were there but no such stock coming from TATA SKY. All boxes provided are of "TECHNICOLOR" (Old model).
Can you please post the review of this box? Is it the case that there is problem with this box and TS has stopped this new model?

Today morning my Humax STB stopped receiving signals. Engineer swapped it with this same STB 'Skyworth HS3C03'.

This STB has 1080i 60Hz as well while my earlier box only had 50Hz.
Never faced channel freezing in either of the boxes.
This box does not have Optical S/PDIF port.
Language revert issue (Langauge switching back to english even after choosing Hindi) is still there in channels with Dolby Digital.

IMG-20190819-165944.jpg

IMG-20190819-163945.jpg

After more than 3 years of flawless use the box has been switched yesterday with a new STB HSV2034TAT2-520.
I had to reduce sharpness from 75 to 35 in this new box.

PS:
Issue faced on earlier box:
Video stucking, black screen but with info bar visible.
Even after swapping the box issue recurred after few hours (so clearly my earlier STB was fine).
Today he opened the LNB and refixed the wire.
It seems to be working fine now.
Amount for box swap has not been deducted even today(don't know why)

mID4uHq.jpg

After more than 3 years of flawless use the box has been switched yesterday with a new STB HSV2034TAT2-520.
I had to reduce sharpness from 75 to 35 in this new box.

PS:
Issue faced on earlier box:
Video stucking, black screen but with info bar visible.
Even after swapping the box issue recurred after few hours (so clearly my earlier STB was fine).
Today he opened the LNB and refixed the wire.
It seems to be working fine now.
Amount for box swap has not been deducted even today(don't know why)

mID4uHq.jpg
Did you face any software issue in this model, boot lag, switching to favourites channels takes long time, im facing this issue in this model

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock