• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Breaking News Tatasky hevc stb audio problem solved (1 Viewer)

Garvit

Registered
Reaction score
Tatasky hevc stb audio auto changing problem in hd channels solved.
please change audio for spdif setting from Dolby digital to pcm

DTH Fan

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Good to know it works on HEVC STB. I have also set it to PCM since the beginning but it doesn't solve favorite audio problem on normal HD and Transfer STB.

Suman Bar

Registered
Reaction score
I have asked local tata sky dealer about the replacement of my two old hd box. But replied that if they replace my boxes they will give the same old boxes of huwae. How to get rid of this problem?

Shaktyanand

Registered
Reaction score
Good to know it works on HEVC STB. I have also set it to PCM since the beginning but it doesn't solve favorite audio problem on normal HD and Transfer STB.
slect preffered language for hdmi option and change dolby digital to pcm. volume increase in hd channel . try this method.volume increase my hd dvr box

DTH Fan

Dream Pro
Reaction score
slect preffered language for hdmi option and change dolby digital to pcm. volume increase in hd channel . try this method.volume increase my hd dvr box
^^ I have already set both to PCM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock