Seeking Help Tatasky Mobile app , none of the channels working, asking to susbcribe

alamodein

Reaction score
I have chatted with Tatasky customer care two times, surprisingly they are not helpful and closing the chat on there own when asking questions
Just asking me to send the screenshot, they can not help

None of the channels are working on tatasky mobile app, even they are subscribed in Base pack
I have platinum HD annual subscription
It ask me to subscribe to channel

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling mobile app and re-logged in thru RMN but still the same

Even when I log in to watch.tatasky.com, its the same issue

When I logged in to mytatasky.com, none of the mobile devices were showing like before in Manage Packs

Please help

Please seen screenshot in the link below, cant attach the image link here, it says 'something went wrong try again or contact administrator'

Last edited:
Hi, I was going to watch "Yeh Hai Mohabbatein" on Star Plus HD on the TataSky Mobile App. However despite having the Platinum HD pack it says to subscribe to Star Plus for 30 rupees. Did Star Plus get removed? I am confused.

Looks like some problem with Tata Sky App or Tata Sky has changed something. Tata Sky app is asking to subscribe to channels in Live TV section. They are asking for even DD Sports :eek:

Looks like some problem with Tata Sky App or Tata Sky has changed something. Tata Sky app is asking to subscribe to channels in Live TV section. They are asking for even DD Sports :eek:
Yes, Zee TV HD and &TV HD are showing 30.00 monthly each instead of playing

My issue resolved after talking to customer care on phone last evening. They worked with backend team. Seem like issue with account linking

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock