Tatasky Multi tv hike 200 regardless of box type.

Paras Rajora

Reaction score
They are hiking price for sd multi tv from 180 to 200 wef 1/11/13, so now both sd and hd box multi-tv cost us 200 each .

cc told me its wef 1/11/13 so i told them its still october not nov and then i ask them to give me old annual multi tv pack for sd which will cost around 160/month. but they refuse ryt on face. :wall

did anybody else notice this that from few days till yesterday even inactive boxes were working too without any charge . my 1 inactive multi tv box was working even if it was showing inactive on mytatasky.com and it stopped today may be because of this.

website updated.

8bhPMKg.png

This move is to get secondary stb to be HD with new price tag of 2000.

Bcoz old ts subscriber have brought SD box eventually they will buy another TV mostly new buy is led or LCD, so targeting new stb to be HD stb with same rs200 subscription for multi TV.

Sometimes people choose cable or other DTH for new TV instead of going to multi TV.

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Inactive box will work for few hour till verification stamp comes on screen.

me_saket said:
Inactive box will work for few hour till verification stamp comes on screen.

The box i was talking about is my 3rd multi tv connection which is inactive since 3 years but few days back i checked it and it was working like it is active. from today morning it again stopped working

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock