TataSky new connection & HD/SD confusion

• Thread starter multi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 847

multi

Reaction score
As per Trai rule, I need to choose channel pack for my current cable (GTPL) with SD STB where I was paying 280/month for something family+kids pack channels. But now I have got 6 new packs designed by operator & which is quite fastrutating to look them. I am thinking to opt for new TataSky HD STB which retails around 2200/- as per website .

I have LG 43 Ultra 4K & for my eyes I was okay with SD channels.But now I am opting for HD STB & confused with which pack to go for.
I choose 2 pack 1 from PanIndia SD Premium Sports English which retails around 346/month , but comes with almost all channels that family wants.

SD premium sports pack

there is another HD pack which I am considering Family Kids HD which cost 329/month with HD test with few missing .

Family Kids HD pack

what do you suggest , SD channels performance on HD STB is good or not ?

your all suggestions welcomed.

As per Trai rule, I need to choose channel pack for my current cable (GTPL) with SD STB where I was paying 280/month for something family+kids pack channels. But now I have got 6 new packs designed by operator & which is quite fastrutating to look them. I am thinking to opt for new TataSky HD STB which retails around 2200/- as per website .

I have LG 43 Ultra 4K & for my eyes I was okay with SD channels.But now I am opting for HD STB & confused with which pack to go for.
I choose 2 pack 1 from PanIndia SD Premium Sports English which retails around 346/month , but comes with almost all channels that family wants.

SD premium sports pack

there is another HD pack which I am considering Family Kids HD which cost 329/month with HD test with few missing .

Family Kids HD pack

what do you suggest , SD channels performance on HD STB is good or not ?

your all suggestions welcomed.
If you or your family members watch sports more frequently, I would suggest go for SD pack, while if you or your family members watch sports less frequently then you can opt for HD pack and subscribe to sports channels only when there is an ongoing even that you or your family members want to watch. Another thing is, Tata Sky has 1-day lock in period so you can take a or few sports channels for a single day and drop it on the next day. Charges would be deducted based on daily rate of those channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock