Tatasky testing 2 showcase channels

Good update kumar bhai
so only 3 showcase channel addition for today

Prashanta said:
Good update kumar bhai
so only 3 showcase channel addition for today
So, this was going on in the background !!! :s:s:s

Nothing new happened in this !! these 3 showcase channels are returning in their own places where they were earlier !!!

One more thing happened that they have changed the TPs of two news channels and now TP 11590 contains total 34 SD channels !! except this nothing new happened !!!

But, still there is sufficient space for the addition at least 4 HD channels in the TP 11590. So, still we can hope for some good news as 'Test Service 2222' is not being carried on merely to restore some channels in their own places or for shifting some channels in other TP, definitely they will add some channels in the TP 11590 as this 'Test Service 2222' is added in the same TP, but when they will add any new channel in this TP that I can't say because really Tatasky is unpredictable !!!

When Tata Sky tech team have nothing much to do, they play with Showcase channels. Remove them, test them add them again. :em:em:huh:huh

why I expected so much from tata sky :wall:wall:wall,in the end no channel addition .:angry:angry:angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock