TATASKY via home broadband internet

jnkp2519

Reaction score
Why don,t TATASKY add home broadband internet to thier over 300 channels package.
Because most if the indians living abroad have to pay
About 3,170 INRupees per month for only 12 TATASKY indian. Tv
Channels.
Even in 2014 , IPTV has started to conquer the tv n movies
Via the home broadband internet services via their Iptv
Hd boxes .also showing about 75 Indian tv serials n indians movies,plus
Also another 25 sports channels from Usa, UK, Asia,
And international news channels,plus 6 children cartoons
And another 35 other language South n North Indian channels
But u have to only $85usa for twelve months for 150 plus tv channels international subscriptions.
Only u need is a home internet broadband connections or a strong Wifi
Signals in yr home.

sagar.patnaik said:
You post is confusing me. Can you explain in a better way :)
Reply sagar sir
Indian living abroad around the world needs Indian entertainments in their homes,like the indians living in India. I am just asking why don,t TataSky hd introduce a special
Indian package for all Indians living abroad
They r willing to pay,whatever the costs maybe.
V can get Jadoo 3 but their costs is very high
Comparing to IPTV Indian boxes.

jnkp2519 said:
Reply sagar sir
Indian living abroad around the world needs Indian entertainments in their homes,like the indians living in India. I am just asking why don,t TataSky hd introduce a special
Indian package for all Indians living abroad
They r willing to pay,whatever the costs maybe.
V can get Jadoo 3 but their costs is very high
Comparing to IPTV Indian boxes.

U need to understand that IPTV is a failed concept in India as in most of the place there is no broadband connectivity. And where broadband exists the broadband speed is very slow in general. So over the air is a much better way to deliver the content.

U need to also understand that using Tatasky outside India is illegal as they don't have license for that. So those indians who are using Indian DTH(except DishTv Srilanka) outside India may face legal trouble in that country

just close this thread, i want to report it, but i am using mobile verson..so plz mods close it

Sarkar said:
U need to understand that IPTV is a failed concept in India as in most of the place there is no broadband connectivity. And where broadband exists the broadband speed is very slow in general. So over the air is a much better way to deliver the content.

U need to also understand that using Tatasky outside India is illegal as they don't have license for that. So those indians who are using Indian DTH(except DishTv Srilanka) outside India may face legal trouble in that country

no bro. dish tv has also its foreign website. which i meant can b accessible to non indian people.

above link proves that dish tv is also available in foreign countries.

Moderation: Don't post unofficial/fake website links

Prateek Marwadi said:
no bro. dish tv has also its foreign website. which i meant can b accessible to non indian people.

above link proves that dish tv is also available in foreign countries.

I am pretty much sure that this is a phishing website as pakistan doesn't have any licensed DTH service provider.

Check here

Email is given as gmail.

Moderation: Don't post unofficial/fake website links

omg ... i think u r right bro
just searched it on google but cudn't find it anywhere
this website is original.... they also have payment options via different routes in almost 10 countries
they had a chat option also...
dish tv should go to international court

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock