Technicolor HD STB software updated

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 182
  • Views: Views 26,290
viku20072000 said:
i THINK it may be available but we may have to buy a new remote. 

*This is just my assumption.

Don't need a new remote, they can enable it by a software update ...

viku20072000 said:
Vod snap on technicolor box:
N9tZsMV.jpg

But I was unable to figure out how to pause, rewind and fast forward. If anyone finds out, please let me know.
What content in.vod

Nawin7ST said:
how to know that which box is Samsung box or which is not?

Check the back side of the stb, there they written the manufacturer name.

All :hd channel's audio gone low as compare SD after the update :wall :wall :angry :angry
Anybody facing same??

viku20072000 said:
Vod snap on technicolor box:
N9tZsMV.jpg

But I was unable to figure out how to pause, rewind and fast forward. If anyone finds out, please let me know.
Hi Bro ,How long does it takes to get content copying to STB. Can you explain the procedure  a bit elaborate

sai.kmohan said:
Hi Bro ,How long does it takes to get content copying to STB. Can you explain the procedure  a bit elaborate

It takes quite long to download content bro. You just have to connect pen drive and follow on-screen instructions to format the pendrive and leave the box on standby mode to download content. 
I left the box on standby for about 2 hours in the evening and it downloaded 1st episode of Sherlock. In the morning, it downloaded an episode of Chidiya Ghar. 

It would be great if other brothers also can tell us what content was downloaded on their box. :tup (screenshot not necessary) 

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock