Teleone Consumers to invest Rs 15 cr in its FTA Punjabi movie/music channel

Please share a valid source. That screenshot looks like Wikipedia.
Screenshot of a web-page is not treated as valid source. It is easy to edit web-page and take screenshot. By doing that you're not giving credit to that website. It's same like copy-paste content without adding source.
If the link is easily accessible by everyone, there's no point of sharing web-page as screenshot.

Oh So the Channel name is "Taur Punjabi Di" :tup: Recently @Gssran bhai said about this channel started testing in Sat .
TTV is the short-form :wink2:

Screenshot of a web-page is not treated as valid source. It is easy to edit web-page and take screenshot. By doing that you're not giving credit to that website. It's same like copy-paste content without adding source.
If the link is easily accessible by everyone, there's no point of sharing web-page as screenshot.
Teleone Consumers Product has lined up an investment of Rs 15 crore in its free to air (FTA) Punjabi movie and music channel T TV – Taur Punjab Di.

Teleone Consumers to invest Rs 15 cr in its FTA Punjabi movie/music channel - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

That is not from Wikipedia bro,he has taken that screenshot from the link provided by @SarfaRaZ bro...

Teleone Consumers Product has lined up an investment of Rs 15 crore in its free to air (FTA) Punjabi movie and music channel T TV – Taur Punjab Di.

Teleone Consumers to invest Rs 15 cr in its FTA Punjabi movie/music channel - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI
That's not Wikipedia :p . But still I don't understand why anyone would share screenshot not the actual link. It takes more time to take screenshot and upload it to image sharing site and then pasting the link here. They can simply share link here.

That is not from Wikipedia bro
Got it bro. I said It 'looks like' not said it is Wikipedia. Btw, you quoted me while I was typing reply for SarfaRaZ bro. :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock