DDF Exclusive Telugu Premiere Movies

• Thread starter chaitu7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,374
  • Views: Views 464,802
If the lockdown time is gaining huge numbers for average and hit movies premieres.Then it would be a perfect time for a Blockbuster like "KGF :part 1" to premiere in Telugu.It has been almost 1 and 1/2 years since its release.Why are the Producers or Broadcasters not interested to cash-in on the movie.What is the reason behind the delayed premiere of "KGF : Part 1"?
producer saying this

producer saying this
Bro I had seen that tweet when It was posted.Even after the tweet a month has passed.Keeping this tweet in mind I had posted this.
If the lockdown time is gaining huge numbers for average and hit movies premieres.Then it would be a perfect time for a Blockbuster like "KGF Part 1" to premiere in Telugu.It has been almost 1 and 1/2 years since its release.Why are the Producers or Broadcasters not interested to cash-in on the movie.What is the reason behind the delayed premiere of "KGF : Part 1"?

Aame
may 30 09:30pm
on Star maa
5BSuhE3.jpg
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock