→ Iddaru Ammayilu ‬Coming Soon On Zee Telugu

RE: Telugu Show Updates

Two New Serials On Maa Tv Starts On March 2nd

•Srinivasa Kalyanam S‬tarting from 2nd March...Mon - Fri @ 9:30 PM

•Seethakoka Chilaka - Monday to Friday @ 10 pm from March 2nd

→ ATM ( Entertaining Game ) hosted by ‪#‎ Anasuya ‬tonight at 9 pm On Gemini Tv

Dhee Juniors Season 2 Coming Soon On EENADU Television.

→ Dhee Juniors 2 to start soon

The second season of Dhee Juniors, a dance reality show on ETV, will start soon, as per the latest update in the TV industry. Ravi, one of the hosts of the show, took to his official page saying, "Good news for talented kids and choreographers smile. We all know that the first season of Dhee Juniors was a big hit and it'll come to an end soon; however, there are plenty of reasons to be thrilled about. Dhee Juniors 2 will start soon. Auditions for kids below 12 years and choreographers will be held on 7th & 8th March at Annapurna studios. All d best guys and gals (Sic)." Lasya and Niharika Konidela co-hosted the first season, along with Ravi whereas Sadaa, Sekhar and Tarun were the judges on the show.

Dhee Juniors 2 to start soon - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

→ Jhansi replaces Suma as Soundarya Lahari's new host

Jhansi
K Raghavendra Rao's ongoing talk show, Soundarya Lahari will have a new host. As per the latest update, Jhansi will take over the onus of hosting the talk show from Suma and she recently shot an episode of the series in Hyderabad. When the show first began, Lasya was hosting the show and soon, Suma replaced her. After several weeks, the makers have roped in Jhansi to host the show. The anchor took to her official page to make the announcement and said, "Started SOUNDARYALAHARI for Etv . Catch me on My new assignment soon (sic)." She was last seen in Kalyanram starrer Pataas

Jhansi replaces Suma as Soundarya Lahari's new host - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

→ Jhansi to host Champion on ETV

Popular anchor Jhansi will be the new quiz master of Champion, a quiz show aired on ETV. The show began last year and the first season was hosted by actor and director, Srinivas Avasarala. Earlier this year, the actor had confirmed that he won't be returning to host the show due to his prior commitments and now, the makers have roped in to host the show. "Hello from the new quiz master of CHAMPION show on ETV. Catch me soon 6:00 pm daily (sic)," Jhansi posted on her official page and posted a picture from the sets of the show.

Jhansi to host Champion on ETV - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

Alitho Jaaliga Coming Soon On EENADU Television.

Deepu Darling said:
Alitho Jaaliga Coming Soon On EENADU Television.
May be its starts from monday r 28thmarch

uV798q3.jpg

ALITHO JALIGA
Every TUESDAY @ 9:30PM
ON ETV TELUGU

pLNmnFC.jpg

[video=youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i-IDH1w0niU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock