Temporarily Freeze Our Subscription on Holiday ???

BeingMadhan

Contributor
Reaction score
HI 
Guys.
 Is that possible to Temporarily Freeze Our Subscription if we are in Holiday in Airtel Digital TV  :huh
If Yes How???? Pls HElp me Friends...
Thanks in Advance. :clap :c :tup

sriwaits4u said:
HI 
Guys.
 Is that possible to Temporarily Freeze Our Subscription if we are in Holiday in Airtel Digital TV  :huh
If Yes How???? Pls HElp me Friends...
Thanks in Advance. :clap :c :tup

yep itz possible bro :) .. Call adtv cc tell them want to act my account as temporary suspension period .. They act that for 30 days and they will deduct 30rs. from your adtv account :) ..

Thank you for ur kind and quick reply sai jai bro..... :c :clap

If u don't mint i have another doubt that is how wecan avail with advance rental package ???? :u Thanks in advance :c :hello

Sai Jai said:
yep itz possible bro :) .. Call adtv cc tell them want to act my account as temporary suspension period .. They act that for 30 days and they will deduct 30rs. from your adtv account :) ..

Thank you for ur kind and quick reply sai jai bro..... . . 

If u don't mint i have another doubt that is how wecan avail with advance rental package ???? .Thanks in advance . .

sriwaits4u said:
Thank you for ur kind and quick reply sai jai bro..... . . 

If u don't mint i have another doubt that is how wecan avail with advance rental package ???? .Thanks in advance . .

welcome bro :wlcm:) .. And for ARP users for this no use bro coz in ARP they deducted whole amount at the time act so they didnt return back the amount or no increase in due date :s:dodgy:( ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock