ten action was coming free

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,601

dino29

Reaction score
for half an hour just now ten action was coming free in my pack even though i have not subscribed it. it seems either tata sky is testing some new channels or planning to given ten network channels in base pack. wait and watch. i hope its true

no they are not testing anythnig now just scanned in my fta box.may be its a small gift for you from tata sky:lol missed it:(:

ok . i hope bfore 13th august espn hd comes. cant afford to miss barclays premier league in hd

only one thing you have to move to another dth to see it coz tata sky is sleeping now.:(

no buddy infact tata sky team is the best in terms of managing things, yes they r in hard time but will come out and shine soon

oh we all waiting also no chance of espn hd now.no more pace left.one idea if they drop star cricket hd then it is possible:lol

well just wait little more once hd channels r shared with videocon, we will get all hd channels and many sd channels

but just think that time all is over naa........no barclays premier league in hd then:(

Why can't they just drop 3-4 crap SD channels like
Sahara One
Filmy
Animax etc.

And then add ESPN HD :)

mystic said:
Why can't they just drop 3-4 crap SD channels like
Sahara One
Filmy
Animax etc.

And then add ESPN HD :)

But sahara one is a Good Entertainment channel.:u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock